Copyright 2012 Sharons Couture
T: 07494 542 495
Visiting the showroom and what we are doing to adhere to guidelines during the Covid-19 Pandemic
Our customer service and the experience you receive is very important to us at Sharons Couture, we kindly ask you to read our temporary guidelines at this time before visiting.
1. Visits to our store are on an appointment only basis to control numbers within the boutique at any one time.
2. Maximum total of 2 visitors are permitted per appointment this includes the client getting married and only one additional person (no children please at the moment).
(Each appointment will last an hour with 30 mins for us to re-santize the surroundings again for the next appointment) if more time is required please state when booking)
3. Social distancing of 2 metres applies at all times where possible. When we measure this may be difficult at times, so we ask all customers to bring a face covering with them please but our staff will be performing how to measure on themselves first & will ask the member with you to follow these instructions.
We will have limited face coverings available to purchase, each visitor must wear one before the entering the store without which we will not allow you into the premises. During your appointment our team members will also wear a face covering for yours and their benefit.
4. We will be following guidelines on cleaning surfaces between appointment’s and insist staff and customers alike use the hand sanitizer in the boutique upon entering. No gloves allowed.
To help us with this important process, please refrain from touching or handling stock and general areas as much as possible we will showcase you the products ourselves.
5. If you would like us to dress a mannequin with your ideas, this is also an option and is very effective in visualising your perfect outfit.
6. Fittings rooms will not be opened to every customer, only if you wish to purchase you can try as we would like to limit the amount of try ons as much as possible.
7. In store toilets will be closed to the public.
8. Card/contactless payments preferred at this time please however if cash it will need to be counted infront of us and put into a clear bag provided to avoid any physical touch.
9. Please be aware our team will ask you to use hand sanitizer provided prior to the appointment start and if handling any garments.
10. If you or any of your attendees feel unwell or are displaying symptoms, we politely ask you to reschedule your appointment for in a few weeks time.
11. (Existing wedding orders) will be able to try on their order outfits but any fittings will be taken at a distance so maxium time for alterations/fittings will be required as any item given to us once worn will need 72 hours isolation a & a deep steam press.
On arrival you will receive a warm welcome and will be carefully guided through other current procedures to help keep us all efficient and safe.
Sharons Couture Team